Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

NEOUCOM BS/MD Interview Tips

sparklylite7sparklylite7 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
I've interviews at the University of Akron & NEOUCOM this December for the early action BS/MD program.

I would like to know some advice/hints on how to do well on these interviews/what to expect on them.

Thanks! :)
Post edited by sparklylite7 on

Replies to: NEOUCOM BS/MD Interview Tips

• crookedlakecrookedlake Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    when did you get your letter from Neoucom? My son recieved his letter from YSU a few weeks ago. Are you in state?
  • sparklylite7sparklylite7 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    i got my letter from neoucom on sat.nov 6. i havent heard back from youngstown or kent, so im assuming i probably wont get an interview from them. yea, im in state. :)
  • ErmundoErmundo Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    I have interviews for NEOUCOM, Kent state, Akron and Youngstown and I have no idea what the experience is gonna be like :-(. Any tips would help.
  • NeurologyNeurology - Posts: 69 Junior Member
    For the interview i head that you should be yourself and be passionate about medicine. Also be passionate about primary care medicine and consider their mission statement.
    Thank you! :)
    After completing my interviews, I realize how excellent your advice is! It's very true, just be yourself and never try to be somebody you aren't. Also, you're certainly right about being passionate!
    *I would also like to add, be honest! Just tell the truth. It's simple, lying won't get you anywhere.
This discussion has been closed.