right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

July 9th

Studmuffin2Studmuffin2 38 replies17 threads Junior Member
edited June 2012 in Michigan State University
Signed up for an AOP date for july 9th. If you'll be there, get at me! Legooooo green!! :)
edited June 2012
4 replies
Post edited by Studmuffin2 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: July 9th

• msufanx23msufanx23 138 replies29 threads Junior Member
    july 9th isn't bad. i was expecting to hear later dates for transfer students. I haven't signed up yet, but I'm hoping too soon. what other dates were left?
    · Reply · Share
  • Floridy01Floridy01 14 replies12 threads New Member
    I hope you have fun! My AOP is June 11th and I'm super ready haha.
    · Reply · Share
  • shyanneshyanne 857 replies18 threads Member
    I suggest you take a fan with you if the weather is warm. The dorms can get warm in the summer.
    · Reply · Share
  • MSUFTWMSUFTW 17 replies4 threads New Member
    I wasn't aware that there is a July 9th AOP date...hm...

Anyway, mine's July 10th and I'm excited to meet people as I'm a shy OOS entrant.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity