right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Business majors

msufanx23msufanx23 138 replies29 threads Junior Member
edited May 2012 in Michigan State University
It'd really mean a lot to me if I could have some of my questions about the pre-business classes and the business school admissions process answered. If anyone is a business major or knows a business major, please comment!
edited May 2012
2 replies
Post edited by msufanx23 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Business majors

• Floridy01Floridy01 14 replies12 threads New Member
    I'm going to be an economics major, but I'm a freshman so not sure if I would be of much help.
    · Reply · Share
  • msufanx23msufanx23 138 replies29 threads Junior Member
    Well economic majors will mostly be taking different classes than actual broad majors., but thanks for the help! Also, I'm new to state so we might as well say I'm a freshman too!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity