right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Weight Room

SheldorSheldor 6 replies3 threads New Member
edited June 2012 in Michigan State University
Hi, is there a free weight room available to non-athletes at MSU? I know that IM West and IM Circle are supposed to be sweet but I don't want to pay $160 a year for it if I can find another one for free. Im in Lyman Briggs, but an advisor said that they do not know yet if it will be available to use. If so, is this a good one to use? if not, what are the locations of others?
edited June 2012
3 replies
Post edited by Sheldor on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Weight Room

• fa-la-la-lenafa-la-la-lena 2790 replies54 threads Senior Member
    Wonderbodies at MSU (wonders hall) is not free but is substantially cheaper than IM east/west. Might be worth looking into, not quite sure what the requirements are to use it though.
    · Reply · Share
  • SheldorSheldor 6 replies3 threads New Member
    okay, thanks. do you by any chance know what kind of equipment they have there? mostly machines or free weights, or a good combination of the two?
    · Reply · Share
  • fa-la-la-lenafa-la-la-lena 2790 replies54 threads Senior Member
    haven't actually been there (not much of the exercising type lol) so can't really help you. Just ask when you are on-campus
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity