Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Weight Room

SheldorSheldor Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
edited June 2012 in Michigan State University
Hi, is there a free weight room available to non-athletes at MSU? I know that IM West and IM Circle are supposed to be sweet but I don't want to pay $160 a year for it if I can find another one for free. Im in Lyman Briggs, but an advisor said that they do not know yet if it will be available to use. If so, is this a good one to use? if not, what are the locations of others?
Post edited by Sheldor on

Replies to: Weight Room

• fa-la-la-lenafa-la-la-lena Registered User Posts: 2,844 Senior Member
    Wonderbodies at MSU (wonders hall) is not free but is substantially cheaper than IM east/west. Might be worth looking into, not quite sure what the requirements are to use it though.
  • SheldorSheldor Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
    okay, thanks. do you by any chance know what kind of equipment they have there? mostly machines or free weights, or a good combination of the two?
  • fa-la-la-lenafa-la-la-lena Registered User Posts: 2,844 Senior Member
    haven't actually been there (not much of the exercising type lol) so can't really help you. Just ask when you are on-campus
This discussion has been closed.