right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

New transfer admit, have some questions...

puremeerkatpuremeerkat 74 replies60 threads Junior Member
I just got admitted as a transfer student for Fall 14! The only issue is I applied as an Engineering major and wasn't accepted into that major (I haven't fully completed the pre-reqs). Now it says my admission will only be granted if I change my major. Should I just change my major to anything and then take the pre reqs at MSU and transfer to engineering? Is that how it works, I'll be coming in with Junior status.

Can you choose which dorm you want to live in?

Also, how long does it take to be able to pay the AED? I just got accepted today but it says access denied when I try to log in. Maybe it takes some time?
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity