right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Is Lyman Briggs College for mainly premed students?

3js3ks3js3ks 318 replies10 threads Member
My daughter wants to study physics, is that a major that would be found in Lyman Briggs? She already got accepted to State a couple weeks ago, but is wondering if she should have applied to LB. Any input would be appreciated,
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is Lyman Briggs College for mainly premed students?

• KegginKeggin 120 replies33 threads Junior Member
    I'm in Lyman Briggs right now and I can say yes, most of the students in this college are going premed, but that doesn't mean you HAVE to go premed. You are required to take chemistry, biology, and physics so it's not like the classes are geared toward premed students. (I'm a computer science major so I'm waaay out of the spectrum).
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity