right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Michigan State Transfer?

kewn9134kewn9134 1 replies1 threads New Member
Hello!

I'm currently attending a four-year university as a first-semester freshman. I'm interested in transferring to Michigan State because it will be closer to home and I cannot afford to live on campus. I plan on ending my first semester with no lower than a 3.5 GPA, and my high school GPA was a 3.9 with almost all AP or honors courses and a 26 ACT. I called admissions and got varying answers, some said they only look for students with 28 credits, while others said they have seen people transfer with less than 28. I plan on taking off next semester because the university I am attending now doesn't offer many classes that transfer over. How likely do you think my chances are in being admitted for fall semester with 21 credits and taking a semester off? What would you recommend in this situation?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Michigan State Transfer?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity