right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Physical Acceptance letter with MSU flag

123field123field 86 replies5 threads Junior Member
My daughter was accepted to MSU in October via the portal. She recently received a package consisting of a MSU Spartans Will flag wrapped around a folder containing her acceptance letter. The flag was used as the package wrapping. Pretty cool! She was impressed by the swag! Two years ago - my eldest daughter (now a MSU sophomore) didn’t get anything - she’s jealous.

Perhaps MSU is worried about how the Larry Nasser episode will effect offer acceptances?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Physical Acceptance letter with MSU flag

• eb23282eb23282 844 replies24 threads Member
    As they should be. I'm continually amazed at how these large schools try to sweep this stuff under the rug. I'm looking at you too Penn State. So while I wouldn't support applications to these schools, it's still pretty cool swag for a kid.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity