right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

MSU Fall 2019 chances for Spring 2020 admits

AnkitW12AnkitW12 0 replies1 threads New Member
I was offered admission for the Spring of 2020 around February 22, and I accepted the offer and still haven't recieved any information about my chances for Fall 2019. Is anyone else also having this problem?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: MSU Fall 2019 chances for Spring 2020 admits

• kirstenmhkirstenmh 1 replies0 threads New Member
    I was also accepted for spring around that time in February, and haven’t heard anything either. I am really hoping to get in for fall, but i’m beginning to get worried that i won’t. At the spring semester student day, they said they’d be letting the most people know after May 1st. I wish there was a way to strengthen my chances of getting in for fall, but they said it’s mostly like a “lottery”. Good Luck!
    · Reply · Share
  • airway1airway1 929 replies13 threads Member
    I don’t think they had spring admissions last year. Keep in mind they received 65000 applications this year (read somewhere).. thank you common app!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity