right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Best Cell Phone Coverage in East Lansing?

tettnangertettnanger 3 replies1 threads New Member
Does anyone know happen to know what cell phone carrier has the best reception on MSU's campus? Thinking of changing daughter's (newly admitted student) provider and wanted to know what works best there.
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Best Cell Phone Coverage in East Lansing?

• MSU88CHEngMSU88CHEng 241 replies2 threads Junior Member
    My son (in 3rd year at MSU) has had Verizon since he started and has never had an issue.
    · Reply · Share
  • lnicolelnicole 130 replies59 threads Junior Member
    I'm a senior. I've had Verizon, Sprint, then back to Verizon. Obviously Verizon is going to be the best. However, I never really had any problems with Sprint unless I went out of the area. My parents had problems with it back home, though, that's why we switched back to Verizon.
    · Reply · Share