Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

For parents of Class of 2011

momoftwinsmomoftwins Registered User Posts: 2,668 Senior Member
While I was doing a bit of on-line shopping, I found this WP Class of 2011 shirt listing names of class members on sale. If you need an extra or never bought one, here's your chance.

https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew/ViewItem.dbml?_IN_STORE_=YES&DB_OEM_ID=11100&ITMID=7207&ITMCATID=0&PHOTOID=20956&RELOAD_CACHE_QUERY=YES
Post edited by momoftwins on

Replies to: For parents of Class of 2011

• CaitmarieCaitmarie Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    this might seem a silly question but how do they have the names if the class of 2011 hasn't been finalized yet?
  • AnnAnn Registered User Posts: 1,477 Senior Member
    The class of 2011 is the current plebe class. The class that is being finilized now and will report in June is the class of 2012.
  • momoftwinsmomoftwins Registered User Posts: 2,668 Senior Member
    And just before R-Day the tee shirts for the Class of 2012 will be available. The shirts will include the names of each Cadet Candidate. I understand that they'll be available again 47 months later - at graduation. It's unusual to see them on sale via the internet.
  • nynydadnynydad Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    I was in the Visitor's Center at USMA a couple of weeks ago. They were on sale (on the discount/clearance rack) in front of the gift shop.
This discussion has been closed.