Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Monmouth Class of 2022 Admissions

Jeni82Jeni82 Registered User Posts: 28 Junior Member
Anyone out there applying to Monmouth? DS applied in November. No news yet, just wondering if there are others out there also interested in Monmouth.

Replies to: Monmouth Class of 2022 Admissions

• PM0019PM0019 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    My D received her envelope today. Accepted! Live in PA
  • Jeni82Jeni82 Registered User Posts: 28 Junior Member
    Congratulations! DS is still waiting to hear, but applied Nov. 28th so it hasn't been a long wait yet
  • mommflmommfl Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    My son received his acceptance envelope on the 18th. We're in NJ.
    @mommfl and @PM0019 -- about how long was it between the time you submitted to the time you received the acceptance? Monmouth is the only school that we haven't heard from yet. In all fairness, it's only been about 3 weeks since the application went in. We missed the Admissions part of our tour, so I don't know much about their process. I figure that with winter break/holidays, we probably won't hear anything until January. My neighbor's son attends Monmouth and is very happy there, so we are anxiously waiting for news.
  • PM0019PM0019 Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    She applied Nov 6, accepted Dec 18. Rec'd a good amount of merit money too because we are OOS.
    Acceptance arrived in today's mail - yay!