right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

A new forum experience awaits you this November! We can't wait to share it with you soon. Want to see how it looks before the big move? Experience the new CC Forums now and let us know your thoughts!

Decisions Decisions

radhikaradhika 349 replies48 threads Member
edited April 2006 in Mount Holyoke College
I am tired of waiting.. the wait is killing me!!! when do we hear from the college??
edited April 2006
88 replies
Post edited by radhika on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Decisions Decisions

• mashamasha 776 replies211 threads Member
    i think the website says decisions will be mailed on or before april 1st.. we have a while
    · Reply · Share
  • gchenggcheng 67 replies19 threads Junior Member
    i hate waiting....
    · Reply · Share
  • Paris87Paris87 153 replies8 threads Junior Member
    gcheng where are u from? I'm from MA and still waiting
    · Reply · Share
  • IzzyJIzzyJ 3244 replies27 threads Senior Member
    Anybody have any idea whether it'll be regular speed for all or regular for rejections/wait lists (does MHC waitlist? If it does, it surely isn't as notorious as WUStL's waitlist!) and express for acceptances?
    · Reply · Share
  • madonnaisawesome06madonnaisawesome06 31 replies1 threads Junior Member
    the admissions counselor said letters are going out monday 3/27
    · Reply · Share
    That's next week. Monday. Monday. That's Monday.

OhmyGod, that's Monday.
    · Reply · Share
  • gchenggcheng 67 replies19 threads Junior Member
    hey paris, i'm living in austin tx right now.... hopefully i'll be in ma soon! lol
    · Reply · Share
  • americangypsyamericangypsy 146 replies6 threads Junior Member
    gcheng, I saw you on the Wellesley and Smith boards as well.....where did you apply?
    · Reply · Share
  • comfortably-numbcomfortably-numb 57 replies9 threads Junior Member
    I got in :D
    · Reply · Share
    Congrats! *gimme high five!*
    · Reply · Share
    I was wait-listed. :S
    · Reply · Share
  • Silent VoiceSilent Voice 44 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Is everybody who found out an international student?

Do they send emails to the international students and notify the others through snail mail, or is there a website where the decisions are available to everybody?
    · Reply · Share
  • Paris87Paris87 153 replies8 threads Junior Member
    congratz! where are u from comfortabluy-numb?
    · Reply · Share
    Silent Voice - I'm an international and notified of my waitlist status through email around 30 minutes ago.
    I can't access my ISIS account, however, so I'm unsure if it's online. Don't think so?
    I'm unsure if they email all applicants of their decisions (seems like, from comfortably-numb's post, though.) I imagine they have a lot of addresses to go through.
    This year our applicant pool was the largest, most highly qualified, and most diverse group in the College’s history. Admission to Mount Holyoke has never been more competitive.
    · Reply · Share
  • emmared718emmared718 317 replies19 threads Member
    ISIS says this (no decision included):
    Isis wrote:
    Hello **********,
    The Mount Holyoke College Office of Admission has received your Regular Decision application indicating your wish to be considered for entrance in Fall 2006. Below you will find information regarding your application and the status of your decision.

Admitted Student Website: Admitted students have access to the exclusive Admitted Student Website. This special area will provide all sorts of valuable information to incoming Mount Holyoke students. Click here now!

Your Admission Decision: All admission decisions are sent via postal mail. Admission decisions will not be displayed on this page, however your Application Status (below) will indicate when a decision has been reached and when you can expect your notification to be sent.

About You:
    First and Last Name: *******
    Home Address: NEW YORK CITY
    Decision Notification Status: Notification mailed on or before March 24, 2006.

Everybody's says all of that, right? :)
    Yeah, I edited the home address & name...but the rest is copied straight from the site!
    · Reply · Share
  • meganvirgmeganvirg 133 replies2 threads Junior Member
    D is admitted - online information gained from MHC site.
    · Reply · Share
    D is admitted - online information gained from MHC site.

Ohh, what information? :)
    · Reply · Share
    What? Wait...

If your ISIS page has the link, does that mean you've been admitted? Or is that just there for everybody?
    · Reply · Share
    My guess is that it's there for everybody... it would be nice if it meant we're admitted, though.
    · Reply · Share
    "Admitted students have access to the exclusive Admitted Student Website."

Judging from that quote, I'm under the impression that if you can click the website, then you've been admitted.

When I click the link, I get a very large picture and a "CONGRATULATIONS" + acceptance letter. I think it would be a little weird if they made that link available to everybody...
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity