Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Mount Holyoke Class of 2023 RD

15678911»

Replies to: Mount Holyoke Class of 2023 RD

• Prisonmike101Prisonmike101 12 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    @KangJian no emails for me as yet
    · Reply · Share
  • notRicknotRick 32 replies10 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @KangJian and @Prisonmike101 are you guys international students or from the states ?
    · Reply · Share
    Yes, i am an international student.
    · Reply · Share
    I am an international student too and i haven't gotten anything and i asked one of my friends who was waitlisted has well and apparently she hasn't gotten anything too, so perhaps international students get their descion a little later than those living in the states ?
    · Reply · Share
  • KangJianKangJian 8 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    I am an international student too , the "Thank you for reaching out. We are currently reviewing our numbers and may be making offers to students on the waitlist. If we are to make a student an offer, we will do so by the middle of this week. Feel free to email [email protected] with further questions." this the message from AO of MHC last well .
    · Reply · Share
    @KangJian I recently sent an email to the AO and they said that they will sort of decide by Mid May and that sometimes, it can extend up to summer. However, i feel like that could be a euphemism for we don't want you but ya...
    · Reply · Share
    @notRick this is the last message , "Hello! We are continuing to review the waitlist and anticipate making more offers. " hope it is a good news.
    · Reply · Share
    @KangJian is this an email update or a reply to a query email ?
    · Reply · Share
    @Prisonmike101 it is message at twitter.
    · Reply · Share
    @Prisonmike101 @KangJian are you guys planning to go to other colleges than MHC or taking a gap year ?
    · Reply · Share
    @notRick we have other colleges
    · Reply · Share
    @notRick i have other colleges with pretty good fin aid too, but mount holyoke means a lot to me.
    I kinda 'over emailed' them and I am really scared because i think they didn't like that attitude😅
    · Reply · Share
    Any news for anyone on the waitlist ?
    · Reply · Share
    No. But i was looking into older threads and apparently some people got it around late may early Junish so Don't worry about it too much i guess.
    · Reply · Share
    I wonder what takes them so much time though. Especially after the first week of May. I mean things should be pretty straight forward after this time. They either have the space or they don't.
    Being wait listed tops my list of daunting experiences. It'll be 3 months next week since i got waitlisted🙃

· Reply · Share
  • FireflyLightsFireflyLights 210 replies7 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Waitlist movement is slow because they need to let a few people know, see if they decline or accept, and then move on to the next batch, with the number of available spots going down as they go. I would speculate that they don't want to over-admit, especially given the class size last year. Waitlist admittance tend to be small numbers of students. It might be a bigger number this year given the extremely large admit % drop, but it's hard to predict. I would recommend not hanging your hopes on a waitlist admit. I know that it really sucks to be in limbo, but if you can you should try to put it to bed and get excited about another school.
    · Reply · Share
  • mouca123mouca123 36 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Any new updates about the waitlist?
    · Reply · Share