HI, I'm a perspective transfer applicant here.
Hopefully I can get in for 09 fall semester. I have several brief questions to ask. Any input is appreciated. Thx in advance.
1) How is the transportation in south hadley? Are cars necessary for the lives there? (The transportation in my current situation sucks, guess I would become "white and nerdy" because of that.)
2) What kind of activities is popular in MHC? What do the girls there love to do during breaks?
3) How is the econ dept. and dance dept. in MHC in comparison with Smith?
4) What's difference between MHC and Smith? I heard someone said MHC is mild while Smith is wild. dunno if it is true.
5) How is the library in MHC?(I dont worry about it cuz there is a plenty of source in five-colleges league, however it's important to know if there is a great library accessible.)
6) Is it easy to switch major in MHC? My current major is business which I will switch after my attending another college. I'm interested in both IR(very famous in MHC) and econ, nonetheless I cant decide yet. Can I submit three areas I'm interested in study(IR, econ, and a minor) in the transfer application?
7) How is the advising service in MHC? Do you think it is helpful? (My current college's advisory is no use for me. Last time I went to academic advisory only cost me five minutes with no helpful advices other than "you are good with all your decisions and keep tracking the closed classes")
Thank you again for your time!