Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

scholarship ?

bhmommabhmomma Registered User Posts: 627 Member
edited April 2010 in Muhlenberg College MT
D rec'd admission decision a week ago, and yesterday rec'd notification regarding a Presidential Scholarship. Does anyone know if talent scholarships were also already notified, or if that will be in yet another mailing?
Post edited by bhmomma on

Replies to: scholarship ?

• smartmom255smartmom255 Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Talent and academic scholarships come separately
  • vksmomvksmom Registered User Posts: 53 Junior Member
    We haven't received anything in the mail from financial aid yet. But I did find out what sort of scholarships, grants & loans my D was awarded via Muhlenberg's financial aid portal (I think thats what its called....). It contains detailed information and is quite user-friendly.
  • showmom858showmom858 Registered User Posts: 2,656 Senior Member
    My D also received her scholarship information for merit, but not talent yet.
  • showmom858showmom858 Registered User Posts: 2,656 Senior Member
    D received a talent scholarship yesterday in addition to her academic one. We need to take a closer look at this now as the school is one she likes, but is higher priced even with the scholarships.
  • bhmommabhmomma Registered User Posts: 627 Member
    My D rec'ed a talent scholarship offer on Friday. She wishes it had come with her other scholarship notification, as she has begun to fall in love with another program!
This discussion has been closed.