Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.
Visit our COVID-19 resource page.
Your College Confidential guide bot.
Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.
IMPORTANT NEWS:CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!
Here are the statistics:
- GPA: 3.86 unweighted, 4.15-4.2 weighted (15 AP's and honors - toughest)
- SAT I: 1500; SAT ii's: 750s on 2 of them
- Cycling Team (7 hrs/week/every week of the year)
- Speech and Debate Team (5 hrs/week/35 weeks)
- Around 500 hours of community service, helping day workers and using Spanish skills to translate what they're saying (I'm not from Mexico though) and also time at Hospital
- Advanced Percussion (3 hrs/week/every week of the year)
- Started an organization (internationally recognized) which helps needy children in my homeland of India. The organization's helped ~50-100 needy kids with college scholarships. Currently, the organization is moving to also provide clothing, medicine, general funds for disadvantaged youth. Started the non-profit organization by myself. It takes up about 20-25 hours/week and occassional trips to the country since there's about 10 part-time employees in the organization - This is pretty much my biggest EC and 'hook' for the colleges, in my opinion.
Which BS/MD programs do I stand a chance of being accepted? Could I get into George Washington U, U of Cincinatti, etc?