right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

u pitt interview

park5378park5378 184 replies60 threads Junior Member
edited December 2005 in Multiple Degree Programs
did anyone get an interview for the guaranteed professional school program for U Pitt? i just got mine this week, along with a scholarship!
edited December 2005
12 replies
Post edited by park5378 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: u pitt interview

• foodisgoodfoodisgood 818 replies56 threads Member
    sweet, i just applied for the med program at upitt. Is it rolling admissions or deadline?
    · Reply · Share
  • park5378park5378 184 replies60 threads Junior Member
    it's pretty much rolling
    they did advise ppl to turn in their apps early just so that things ar emore secure
    · Reply · Share
  • kitkatbar321kitkatbar321 64 replies9 threads Junior Member
    i applied to upitt (undergrad) a while ago and got in. what do i need to do to continue the process of getting into the freshman guaranteed?
    · Reply · Share
    nothing
    just wait for that letter that says u got an interview
    · Reply · Share
    and turn in an essay, a teacher rec, and anyother supp. materials if u haven't already
    · Reply · Share
  • kitkatbar321kitkatbar321 64 replies9 threads Junior Member
    the application process seems so... short. All the other combined programs require an essay. It seems like one interview may not fully reflect who I am. that's just what I think.
    · Reply · Share
  • stanford_dudestanford_dude 222 replies16 threads Junior Member
    hey, park5378, when did you apply to pitt? as in when was your app complete?
    · Reply · Share
    i finished my app early september
    i sent in suppl. materials like essays, and recs
    toward the end of october and i got my interview and scholarship letter about a week ago
    · Reply · Share
    Uhh yeah, I got into Pitt recently. Didn't see the letter for interview or honors. Hmm...I will play the waiting game, see what else they might send. Can you tell us what they said in the letter of interview, park5378? I'd really appreciate as would the rest of the posters here. Thanks.
    · Reply · Share
    they were basically saying that i should call in to the offfice to schedule an interview, which will take place sometime between jan. and march
    and a scholarship letter came separately
    i think i had to wait a couple weeks so just wait and see what happens
    · Reply · Share
    Hey, just to bump this and update. Did anyone get an interview or scholarship yet? I know we are all anxiously waiting, maybe this will help relieve the stress. Thanks.
    · Reply · Share
  • AnitaVMAnitaVM 2032 replies5 threads Senior Member
    wow congrats, everyone!! :)

i didn't apply to UPitt so can't really answer the question lol....but AHHH not long till the other universities start sending out letters too... :eek: ....
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity