right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

BA/DDS combined Dental Programs

ra2000ara2000a 243 replies70 threads Member
edited December 2004 in Multiple Degree Programs
Hi, i am a junior in high school right now and i am VERY interested in becoming a dentist. however, my grades are not amazing.

GPA: 3.66 (all advanced classes, top public school)
SAT: 1290 (composite ... will be taking again in Dec. + NEW SAT)
- Will take 6-7 APs by graduation
SAT IIs: To be taken

ECs:
President of Medical Explorers
President Of Italian Club
Vice president of the Community Actions Commitee
National Honor Society
Layout Editor of the Yearbook

Varsity Fencing Team For 4 years (Captain since sophmore year)
- I have went to nationals in fencing and hopefully will qualify for junior olympics, #2 in my county, all county honors .. all that kinda stuff.. i hope to get recruited into some colleges.)

- Varsity Track Team

Internship at new york presbyterian hospital in pediatric cardiology.

Theres some more on the resume .. but those are the highlights and i most likely will be doing another internship in dentistry, but i believe that my ECs are strong

So im looking at any acclerate/regular combinded dental program. Can anyone tell me if it is to farfetched for me or if i have a genuine chance. Are bs/dds programs as competitive as bs/md programs? Wat Bs/dds programs out there are good? Are bs/dds programs worth it?
edited December 2004
4 replies
Post edited by ra2000a on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: BA/DDS combined Dental Programs

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity