Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

boston university

Replies to: boston university

• icyfireicyfire Registered User Posts: 574 Member
    gj everyone. For people who were accepted could you please post your stats so I know what to expect when I apply next year. Thanks.
  • ranisparkleranisparkle Registered User Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    im really confused. how did i get univeristy scholar, acceptance into CAS and the engineering school (which i showed NO interest in), and not this? my interview hit me that hard? i didnt even think it went badly...geez.
  • sss120sss120 Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    hey did anyone else NOT get their decision yet? I clicked on the link and mine wasnt posted yet. those of you who got your decisions - did you receive an email before checking that website?
  • asterstarasterstar Registered User Posts: 603 Member
    yea I haven't gotten my decision yet and am extremely ****ed. If you go onto the BU forum, you'll find a thread about this. Some people actually received emails after they had already checked and found the decision, so you might want to check the website continously even if you haven't gotten an email.
  • buckwaldbuckwald Registered User Posts: 333 Member
    I got into BU's Program. I checked my decision online on the day they were supposed to come out, and then i got the email an hour later.
  • medheadmedhead Registered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    buckwald, will u go to BU?
    still waiting to hear from other programs, then i'll make a decision from their
  • medheadmedhead Registered User Posts: 75 Junior Member
    what r yor pros and cons?
    pro's: Boston is a great city
    BU has a descent Medical School (Tied with Brown according to US News)
    7 year program

con's: MCAT, MCAT, MCAT
    not as reputable as some of the ohter programs I am applying to such as northwestern
    those of you who already heard - did you apply to the trustee scholarship? maybe our decisions haven't been posted b/c of money reasons. just a thought.
    those of you who already heard - did you apply to the trustee scholarship? maybe our decisions haven't been posted b/c of money reasons. just a thought.
  • yellowroseyellowrose Registered User Posts: 19 New Member
    trustees people got letters last week that they got it - and itll say on that merit awards page
    i forgot to apply for the trustee scholarship, but wished i did.
    ok so I got a letter from the med school today saying congrats for getting in. but i still haven't gotten anything by mail from the undergrad campus, nor is there anything online for my account.

has this happened to anyone else??
  • mr_sanguinemr_sanguine Registered User Posts: 798 Member
    lol needless to say, it sounds like a great sign for you, sss120!!
This discussion has been closed.