Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

BS/BA MD programs and Final Reports

darealfoodarealfoo Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
edited March 2008 in Multiple Degree Programs
Just wondering, how big an impact do Final Year Reports have on BS/MD programs? Obviously, the colleges look at them, but can they really have a significant effect? -Thanks in advance!
Post edited by darealfoo on

Replies to: BS/BA MD programs and Final Reports

• CelestineCelestine Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    I really don't think they have a great effect, because decisions go out in the March-April timeframe, sometimes even earlier. I have never heard of one of those decisions being revoked for a bad final report, but I guess anything is possible if the report is really horrendous.

Of course, if you are on a waitlist for a program, like the RPI/AMC program, this could have a greater effect because you can get off the waitlist well into the summer, from what I remember. Why are you concerned?
  • darealfoodarealfoo Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
    I'm not too concerned...i got into Union/AMC, SBU/GWUSM, VCU/MCV, etc. My grades are As and Bs this year, as opposed to almost all As every year before. But yeah, i seriously doubt it would make a huge impact.
This discussion has been closed.