Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Howard 6 Year BS/MD program?

az1698az1698 Registered User Posts: 1,900 Senior Member
edited March 2010 in Multiple Degree Programs
Hey

Has anyone here applied to this program? I've been to Howard's website and the have no minimum requirements or anything. Does anyone have any more information on this?
Post edited by az1698 on

Replies to: Howard 6 Year BS/MD program?

• darealfoodarealfoo Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
    lol you're right, their requirements are very low...
    not to be racist, but its an ALL African American school, don't you want some diversity?
  • az1698az1698 Registered User Posts: 1,900 Senior Member
    True, diversity is nice, but I wouldn't mind finishing medicine in 6 years, plus they give full scholarships for sat scores about 1400/1600.

But besides that, does anyone know any requirements or what one can do to improve his or her chances to get into the program?
    bump anyone know the reqs? or anyone get in
  • rkm2008rkm2008 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Hey I got an interview invitation today. I wonder if everyone gets one though....
    RKM could you post your stats?
  • midnitestarz9207midnitestarz9207 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    @rkm2008 - Hey, congrats on the interview invitation! I called the bs/md office and everyone gets a letter, but you either get a letter inviting you for an interview, or you get a letter suggesting that you just do the normal undergrad program. Still waiting for letter, fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.