right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Help, what are my chances?

cc77cccc77cc 65 replies19 threads Junior Member
edited September 2005 in Multiple Degree Programs
Hi,

I am in my junior year, and have not really thought about being a doctor until an anatomy class I took. I do not have much health care research experience (in 7th/8th grades won awards at state for antibacterial research), nor do I have any health field experience (worked designing websites in past). However, I do get straight A's, and have received several college credits already in chem/computer science. I am also involved in many clubs with leadership positions, and I have played varsity soccer and track for 3 years.

Do you think it would be possible for me to get into a BS/MD program? If so, which ones? And do you know any research camps I could apply for to get some experience? How much hospital volunteering do you need? Is there anything else I could do to better my chances?

Thanks for all the help!
edited September 2005
4 replies
Post edited by cc77cc on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help, what are my chances?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity