I've just been accepted to Interlochen as an Emerson Scholar for horn, but they need commitment by March 6th... I also applied to EMF and Tanglewood, and I've been told their acceptance notifications aren't sent until mid-March or later.
I'm delighted for the scholarship, but I'm also leaning more towards EMF and Tanglewood for the orchestral aspect.
Is there anything I can do other than wait and see? There have been many cases of this happening in the past, no doubt.