right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

applying to ccm for jazz studies on guitar

ensiferum0ensiferum0 2 replies1 threads New Member
edited December 2009 in Music Major
as the title says, i am applying to ccm for jazz studies and i am a guitarist. i was just wondering how many people usually apply and what percentage get accepted. i am worried about how difficult it is to get in and thinking i might not make it(if i don't get into college to study music, i will probably die!). this will be my 5th year playing guitar and my second year studying jazz. i have also been playing piano for 2 years. i currently attend a school for performing arts where i study jazz, and music theory. i am really nervous about my audition so if anyone has any experiences or audition advice that would be great. also, if anyone knows of some other colleges in ohio with good jazz programs that would be appreciated.
edited December 2009
3 replies
Post edited by ensiferum0 on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: applying to ccm for jazz studies on guitar

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity