Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

International transfer student AUS to USA advice!

bectacularbectacular Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Hi,

I am currently enrolled as a first year student at The University of Sydney, enrolled in a Bachelor of Arts (Double major of Music and Psychology)

I would really like to transfer to the USA after my first year (or further on depending on USA university credit requirements)

I would like to do a Bachelor of Arts (double majoring in Psychology but changing my Music major to a Musical Theatre major)

I would be willing to begin the Musical Theatre major as a freshman (if possible) and make up for any credits/units i would need to gain entry to the course.

Does anybody know of any universities that provide these majors in an Arts degree?

(Any additional information on entry requirements (general or international student specific) would be greatly appreciated)

(Being from Sydney, I am more interested in attending a university on the West Coast, but I am open to all and any suggestions!)

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.