Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Rock of Age's Casey Tuma is sponsoring a Performing Arts trip to Israel!!

bdwaymombdwaymom Registered User Posts: 101 Junior Member
Free 10 day Birthright trip to Israel...registration begins tomorrow! travel with Casey on a life changing trip!

Broadway World.com - #1 Site for Broadway Shows, Theatre, Live Entertainment, Tickets & More!

Replies to: Rock of Age's Casey Tuma is sponsoring a Performing Arts trip to Israel!!

• soozievtsoozievt Registered User, ! Posts: 31,536 Senior Member
    bdwaymom, I don't know if you still read CC, and this is a really old post, but I just got an email from my daughter who is in tech rehearsals for a show (so I haven't spoken to her) that she is going on Casey's Birthright trip to Israel in August (2014) that focuses on performing arts! And to think we go back a long way to the Annie forum days when the girls were little and then our visit to PSU when my daughter had her audition there and we met you both! The girls will reunite for this amazing trip!
This discussion has been closed.