right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

Replies to: Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

• NewMTDadNewMTDad 22 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @NYKaren and @artandtechmom Congrats to you two. It must be a load off your mind of to pull the trigger! Thanks for sharing.
    · Reply · Share
  • NYKarenNYKaren 194 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Mark80 Congratulations to your son on his decision! It sounds like a wonderful program and a great fit for him!!! It's wonderful that he will get a chance to double major as well. Wishing him the best of luck on his next four years!
    · Reply · Share
  • artandtechmomartandtechmom 81 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Mark80. Yay! Congratulations to your son. Xavier sounds like an amazing program and the perfect fit for what he wants. Have fun with the rest of the school year :)
    · Reply · Share
  • JavaJoJavaJo 138 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations to your S @Mark80 !! And thank you for sharing your story and journey!
    · Reply · Share
  • journeytothepastjourneytothepast 71 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations to everyone who has made a decision. Look forward to reading more stories!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 1871 replies12 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    I love this thread, it's what makes all the angst and pain in the process worthwhile - when students commit to a school where they fit and a program where they will thrive!

@artandtechmom - wow, that a beautiful story! I am so happy for your D!

@NYKaren - when the fit is right, I guess you just know!!! Awesome.

@Mark80 - I was pulling for Xavier for you guys! Glad your journey came to such a very happy conclusion.
    · Reply · Share
  • yaycollege!yaycollege! 21 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @artandtechmom, welcome to JMU!!!! My son is an MT at JMU and absolutely loves everything about it - I can't imagine a more perfect match for him and I'm so excited for your daughter! Please feel free to contact me with any questions or just to celebrate! Go Dukes!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • artandtechmomartandtechmom 81 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @yaycollege! thank you! I sent you a PM :)
    · Reply · Share
  • gatorbridgetgatorbridget 84 replies3 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Mark80 my s also auditioned at Xavier. What a remarkable experience we had there as well. And The head of the department was one of the best people we met on the journey your S will be in great hands at a great place! Congrats
    · Reply · Share
  • EastchesterMomEastchesterMom 973 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    Thank you, @actorparent1 !
    · Reply · Share
  • MTmom2017MTmom2017 523 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    I've also been around a while (MT D Wright State 2017 alum - Hi @mom4bwayboy!), but stuck around because of my current Acting freshman D - I knew MT but Acting was completely new! I LOVE reading all of your stories and helping out when I can, because I still needed help last year. :x
    · Reply · Share
  • intheburbsintheburbs 7 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
    Oooh @MTmom2017 are there good threads that explain the main difference in terms of audition and the college program itself? My D is considering both 👀.
    · Reply · Share
  • MTmom2017MTmom2017 523 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    @intheburbs - for Wright State, or in general?
    · Reply · Share