right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

Replies to: Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

• UKTOLAUKTOLA 17 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulation @afterp89 to you and your daughter! So glad that she's found her home for the next 4 years. Go Kent State MT Class of 2023!! :smiley:
    · Reply · Share
  • MTSongbirdMomMTSongbirdMom 158 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congrats to your son @Kristiern1 and your daughter @afterp89 ! Glad they found their perfect fit and happy for you that the decision is done and you can all enjoy the remainder of the school year! Thanks for sharing your stories!
    · Reply · Share
  • mammameuhmammameuh 88 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations @Kristiern1 and @afterp89 on your wonderful decisions and being done with this roller coaster ride! Wishing you lots of continued good health as well, @afterp89.
    · Reply · Share
  • JavaJoJavaJo 137 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations @Kristiern1 and @afterp89 !! So happy to hear your kiddos have found their path! Thank you for sharing your journeys with us! 😊❤️
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 212 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @afterp89, CONGRATS!! have loved " getting to know you" through this thread- as you know my non-MT daughter is starting at KSU in the fall as well- GO FLASHES!!
    · Reply · Share
  • NewToThis13NewToThis13 89 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    What a journey, @afterp89 ! Congratulations!!
    · Reply · Share
  • artandtechmomartandtechmom 81 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @ Kristiern1 Congratulations!!! So lucky your S choose a great school where he can grow and still be close to home!

@afterp89 so excited for you and your family. I love how you took a gap year to help your daughter through her journey. Sounds like she found a great match for her :)
    · Reply · Share
  • artskidsartskids 1527 replies22 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Congratulations @afterp89! My kids have a number of friends in the program at Kent State and they are enjoying it. My nephew is also accepted but waiting on some financial information from other schools to make a final decision!
    · Reply · Share
  • NYKarenNYKaren 194 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratuations to all!
    · Reply · Share
  • Wickersham2365Wickersham2365 82 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Kristiern1 Chirp, chirp from another BSU mom. He will love the program!
    · Reply · Share
  • gatorbridgetgatorbridget 84 replies3 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita wow!! Amazing stories. So happy for your family.
    · Reply · Share
  • lithpoollithpool 411 replies14 threadsRegistered User Member
    @Divamamacita Congratulations to both on finding their fit!!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 1855 replies12 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    So much respect for your family going through this x2 at the same time. Happy they both ended up in excellent programs and the tension is (hopefully) long gone. Yay!
    · Reply · Share
  • honar01honar01 16 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations @Divamamacita on both decisions!! Sounds like they both landed in amazing programs! My D is WL for UCLA MT - we are trying to figure out when the WL may start to move. May I ask when your D declined her offer there?
    · Reply · Share
  • DivamamacitaDivamamacita 535 replies27 threadsRegistered User Member
    Just today. Hang in there!
    · Reply · Share
  • honar01honar01 16 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita thank you!
    · Reply · Share
  • JavaJoJavaJo 137 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations to both of your kiddos @Divamamacita !!! So happy they each found their path! Thank you for sharing your story!
    · Reply · Share
  • katzenbogenkatzenbogen 88 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita congratulations to both of your talented kids!
    · Reply · Share