right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

Replies to: Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

• mtmom3girlsmtmom3girls 61 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita so happy for your talented kids! My D was friends with your son at Nexus and ran into your kids at Wright State and Unifieds :) Congratulations for getting two kids through this crazy process and for both landing at the right school for them.
    · Reply · Share
  • afterp89afterp89 377 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    @Divamamacita congrats on making it to the other side with both!
    · Reply · Share
  • 21stParent21stParent 95 replies2 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    edited April 9
    Two kids thru this process and you are still sane? Congratulations!!! Thrilled to hear they are both happy and settled on great schools that they are excited to attend! 🎉🎊
    edited April 9
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 209 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita . amazing outcome, 3 kids through this gauntlet in 4 years must gain you some special award!!
    · Reply · Share
  • CanaDadCanaDad 113 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita I cannot imagine trying to do this for 2 kids at once, and trying to support each in their unique talents and differences. Glad to hear that each has found a place to land that will be best fit for them. Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • actorparent1actorparent1 754 replies6 threadsRegistered User Member
    @Divamamacita , I love this story! What a great job guiding your children through the process and helping each one find the place that's exactly right for them! Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • KAT67KAT67 90 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita Congratulations to your children!
    · Reply · Share
  • MomofJ5MomofJ5 397 replies1 threadsRegistered User Member
    @Divamamacita -Congratulations to both of your kids. They both ended up with terrific choices. So glad it worked out.
    · Reply · Share
  • mammameuhmammameuh 88 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita-Congratulations x2! What great stories and journeys and have an extra glass of wine or more chocolate for me. I can't imagine going through this with two at the same time...or ever. Kudos to you and yay for your talented duo!
    · Reply · Share
  • NYKarenNYKaren 194 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita , congratulations to both of your talented kids!!! Going through this process with 2 must have been a challenge of time & travel! So happy they both found their artistic and academic homes!!
    · Reply · Share
  • GeddyMcNuttyGeddyMcNutty 32 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @afterp89 @Divamamacita Congrats to you and your children on jobs well done! Thank you for sharing your stories.
    · Reply · Share
  • afterp89afterp89 377 replies2 threadsRegistered User Member
    @gatorbridget Congratulations! So much talent will be headed to the state of Ohio next year it’s amazing.
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 209 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @gatorbridget great outcome, great choices, Congrats!- hoping you will stick around to cheer on the class of 2024 - we'll need it!!
    · Reply · Share
  • JavaJoJavaJo 137 replies1 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congratulations @gatorbridget !! Thank you for sharing your story and so happy he found his path!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 1855 replies12 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Congratulations to your son @gatorbridget! I hope he loves Otterbein! The midwest winter can be hard on warm-weather state kids but the nice thing is they can't WAIT to come home for holiday breaks to warm up! :D Very happy for you.
    · Reply · Share
  • MTSongbirdMomMTSongbirdMom 158 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congrats @gatorbridget and son! Glad he found his fit and you are done! Best of luck!

@Divamamacita Double congrats to you and your twins. Wow! I can't imagine doing this with two kids at the same time! Hats off to you. Guess it was good you had your D to learn with. Hope they thrive at their chosen schools and your older D has much success in her next adventure!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaliMTdreamsCaliMTdreams 99 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    I'm so excited seeing everyone's posts about their final decisions and can't believe it will still be another couple weeks before my D can decide since she still is visiting her final choice schools! Yay and ugh....lol....
    · Reply · Share
  • Kristiern1Kristiern1 82 replies6 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    @Divamamacita is your son in the Facebook accepted group? We need to connect our sons!
    · Reply · Share
  • klrbee16klrbee16 51 replies0 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    Congrats on everyone’s decisions! Love hearing your stories!
    · Reply · Share