right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

Replies to: Final MT Decisions Background - Class of 2023

• mtmom3girlsmtmom3girls 91 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @Divamamacita so happy for your talented kids! My D was friends with your son at Nexus and ran into your kids at Wright State and Unifieds :) Congratulations for getting two kids through this crazy process and for both landing at the right school for them.
    · Reply · Share
  • afterp89afterp89 383 replies2 threads Member
    @Divamamacita congrats on making it to the other side with both!
    · Reply · Share
  • 21stParent21stParent 95 replies2 threads Junior Member
    edited April 2019
    Two kids thru this process and you are still sane? Congratulations!!! Thrilled to hear they are both happy and settled on great schools that they are excited to attend! 🎉🎊
    edited April 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 728 replies1 threads Member
    @Divamamacita . amazing outcome, 3 kids through this gauntlet in 4 years must gain you some special award!!
    · Reply · Share
  • CanaDadCanaDad 138 replies6 threads Junior Member
    @Divamamacita I cannot imagine trying to do this for 2 kids at once, and trying to support each in their unique talents and differences. Glad to hear that each has found a place to land that will be best fit for them. Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • actorparent1actorparent1 854 replies6 threads Member
    @Divamamacita , I love this story! What a great job guiding your children through the process and helping each one find the place that's exactly right for them! Congratulations!
    · Reply · Share
  • KAT67KAT67 90 replies1 threads Junior Member
    @Divamamacita Congratulations to your children!
    · Reply · Share
  • MomofJ5MomofJ5 397 replies1 threads Member
    @Divamamacita -Congratulations to both of your kids. They both ended up with terrific choices. So glad it worked out.
    · Reply · Share
  • mammameuhmammameuh 88 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @Divamamacita-Congratulations x2! What great stories and journeys and have an extra glass of wine or more chocolate for me. I can't imagine going through this with two at the same time...or ever. Kudos to you and yay for your talented duo!
    · Reply · Share
  • NYKarenNYKaren 201 replies0 threads Junior Member
    @Divamamacita , congratulations to both of your talented kids!!! Going through this process with 2 must have been a challenge of time & travel! So happy they both found their artistic and academic homes!!
    · Reply · Share
  • GeddyMcNuttyGeddyMcNutty 87 replies1 threads Junior Member
    @afterp89 @Divamamacita Congrats to you and your children on jobs well done! Thank you for sharing your stories.
    · Reply · Share
  • afterp89afterp89 383 replies2 threads Member
    @gatorbridget Congratulations! So much talent will be headed to the state of Ohio next year it’s amazing.
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 728 replies1 threads Member
    @gatorbridget great outcome, great choices, Congrats!- hoping you will stick around to cheer on the class of 2024 - we'll need it!!
    · Reply · Share
  • JavaJoJavaJo 161 replies1 threads Junior Member
    Congratulations @gatorbridget !! Thank you for sharing your story and so happy he found his path!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaMom13CaMom13 2392 replies15 threads Senior Member
    Congratulations to your son @gatorbridget! I hope he loves Otterbein! The midwest winter can be hard on warm-weather state kids but the nice thing is they can't WAIT to come home for holiday breaks to warm up! :D Very happy for you.
    · Reply · Share
  • MTSongbirdMomMTSongbirdMom 229 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Congrats @gatorbridget and son! Glad he found his fit and you are done! Best of luck!

@Divamamacita Double congrats to you and your twins. Wow! I can't imagine doing this with two kids at the same time! Hats off to you. Guess it was good you had your D to learn with. Hope they thrive at their chosen schools and your older D has much success in her next adventure!
    · Reply · Share
  • CaliMTdreamsCaliMTdreams 100 replies0 threads Junior Member
    I'm so excited seeing everyone's posts about their final decisions and can't believe it will still be another couple weeks before my D can decide since she still is visiting her final choice schools! Yay and ugh....lol....
    · Reply · Share
  • Kristiern1Kristiern1 84 replies6 threads Student Voice
    @Divamamacita is your son in the Facebook accepted group? We need to connect our sons!
    · Reply · Share
  • klrbee16klrbee16 51 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Congrats on everyone’s decisions! Love hearing your stories!
    · Reply · Share