right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Schools Released

speezagmomspeezagmom 454 replies2 threads Member
For those that are anxiously awaiting wait-list movement, it would be great if those who are releasing schools would share. Please share released school and any info regarding type that you feel comfortable sharing.
98 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Schools Released

• SitzprobeSitzprobe 67 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Thanks @speezagmom !
    · Reply · Share
  • NYYFanNowMTdadNYYFanNowMTdad 712 replies1 threads Member
    @speezagmom @Sitzprobe agreed on both fronts, that said seeing any/ all movement would give some insights or hope.....to steal a line from the great shawshank redemption by Red. " hope is a good thing....maybe the best of things"
    · Reply · Share
  • bfayaybfayay 28 replies0 threads Junior Member
    There is also a post like this on Crucible Cast Party!! :)
    · Reply · Share
  • NeensMomNeensMom 313 replies2 threads Member
    We released Rockford University and plan to release LIU hopefully on Friday pending our FA appeal to UArts.
    · Reply · Share
  • QballMomQballMom 11 replies0 threads New Member
    @NeensMom How long after your D received her acceptance to UArts did you receive the scholarship and/or financial aid information? My D was accepted about 10 days ago, but no word on scholarships yet.
    · Reply · Share
    @QballMom CONGRATULATIONS!! Maybe two weeks? You can always email the admissions or financial aid department for more details. They are very responsive!
    · Reply · Share
  • QballMomQballMom 11 replies0 threads New Member
    @NeensMom Thank you! D is very excited. She loved her audition, the students she met during her audition and the urban location is pretty amazing. I hope the finances work out.
    · Reply · Share
    @QballMom your daughter auditioned on campus? I'd love to hear more! My D auditioned at Unifieds and is going in sight unseen since we had to cancel next month's visit. Please shoot me a private message. I'd love to hear about your daughter's impressions of UArts.
    · Reply · Share
    @secondtimemt please do give your details in final decision thread. Having been thru this twice I’m sure you can be a wealth of info!! Congrats!!
    · Reply · Share
  • onetteonette 347 replies4 threads Member
    @PapaProud since you are new here AND following @StanfordAI2019 was not sure if you were being serious or joking. I think you are being serious, which if true is super nice and your D must be very talented, hoping to hear details in the final decision thread.
    · Reply · Share