Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

One more NMSF question

squidgesquidge Registered User Posts: 197 Junior Member
D is waiting to hear if she made the cut-off. In the meantime she took the SAT in Nov 11 and got a 2065, so good enough for NMSF. She is not happy with it and is retaking in June 12. I didn't know to send the free copy to NMC in Nov 11 so figured I would request to send the free one with the june 12 test. Question - what if she bombs the June test and gets below what she needs for NMF? Do I still have the alternative to then pay to send the Nov 11 scores? Or am I better off to wait and just pay to send the higher score?
Post edited by squidge on

Replies to: One more NMSF question

• Wolverine86Wolverine86 Registered User Posts: 2,196 Senior Member
    squidge...Just my personal opinion, but I would pay now and send the 2065 score to NMSC and have it done and over with. When she retakes the SAT in June, you can use the free score choice to send to a university of her choice, or if a potentially lower score is a real concern don't use the free choice auto delivery at all.
This discussion has been closed.