D is waiting to hear if she made the cut-off. In the meantime she took the SAT in Nov 11 and got a 2065, so good enough for NMSF. She is not happy with it and is retaking in June 12. I didn't know to send the free copy to NMC in Nov 11 so figured I would request to send the free one with the june 12 test. Question - what if she bombs the June test and gets below what she needs for NMF? Do I still have the alternative to then pay to send the Nov 11 scores? Or am I better off to wait and just pay to send the higher score?