right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Schools are not offering in-person tours because of COVID-19, but many offer virtual tours. Check out our directory of virtual campus tours we know about right now.
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!

National merits semifinalist visit reimbursement

AnoopSAnoopS 1 replies1 threads New Member
I've looked around a lot and it's hard to find info on which trips provide reimbursement for visits. I'm from Pennsylvania and it's not feasible to travel to most of the top schools in the south that offer reduced of free trips. Does anyone have any info on which colleges give reimbursement from travel and hotel expenses?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: National merits semifinalist visit reimbursement

• 47295624729562 44 replies7 threads Junior Member
    The only two I'm aware of are USF and ASU
    · Reply · Share
  • usma87usma87 420 replies3 threads Member
    @AnoopS - ASU offers reimbursement for NM Finalists. I am not sure they offer it for Semi-Finalist. To be certain, contact the Barrett Honors College recruiting office. They are the group that do any reimbursement.
    · Reply · Share