right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

NEW YORK cut off for NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT

dakoolkiiddakoolkiid 48 replies6 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
Hi, i just want to know what is the cut off for the NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (Not National Merit) in New York

when do they inform you if you are enrolled?
edited March 2010
2 replies
Post edited by dakoolkiid on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NEW YORK cut off for NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT

• mom2collegekidsmom2collegekids 83912 replies1003 discussionsForum Champion Financial Aid, Forum Champion Alabama Posts: 84,915 Forum Champion
    I looked at the links in the "Similar Threads" way at the bottom of this page, but the actual cutoff scores aren't there.

What PSAT score did you get?

BTW....try calling NMCorp and asking...they may tell you on the phone...

Nat'l Merit Corp 847-866-5100

The people who answer the phone are very nice and helpful. Let us know what you find out. Good luck! :)
    · Reply · Share
  • mazewanderermazewanderer 1350 replies49 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,399 Senior Member
    I assume that you are looking for 2011 year not the 2010 year, right? For 2011 year you would have to wait until August/Sept when they start sending out letters. You will find a lot of activity on CC during that period. I also did not find it through a quick search. If you call NMSC ask them for the 2010 cut off as they will not have 2011 cut off. That will give you an idea if you are in the running. Please post it here for others if you find it.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity