right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

USNA Application

zinkr21zinkr21 0 replies1 threads New Member
I am currently a junior in high school. I decided that the USNA is the best place for me earlier this year. Due to COVID-19 cancellations of SAT tests I have not yet taken the SAT or the ACT. Should I submit my preliminary application now, or should I wait until I can take the SAT later in the fall of this year before doing so?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: USNA Application

• ChoatieMomChoatieMom 5752 replies270 threads Senior Member
    All applicants are under the same constraints. You should get your questions answered from the source. From the USNA website (Admissions/Coronavirus Update):
    ...the Office of Admissions remains fully operational. We are providing the Admissions Brief virtually in lieu of face-to-face public briefings. The brief is available online at Youtube, which will be accompanied by a live chat with Admissions staff for questions and answers from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time and from 2:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Saturday. The live chat will be accessible from the “Contact Us” chat widget available on our Admissions website.

You are still able to contact the Office of Admissions by phone at 410-293-1858, by email at [email protected], via our social media (listed below), or via our website.

https://www.usna.edu/COVID-19/index.php
    · Reply · Share
  • StPaulDadStPaulDad 578 replies4 threads Member
    edited May 15
    BTW, that's a good answer to almost any question about academy admissions: read the entire admissions web site, and if you still can't find your answer then ask your admissions staffer. The internet might "know" things, but it could be from another time, another academy, or just wrong. Go to the source.
    edited May 15
    · Reply · Share