Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Trinity College (CT) financial aid forms

pinkfloyd4lifepinkfloyd4life Registered User Posts: 73 Junior Member
edited February 2011 in Nepal
Guys, which fin aid form do we have to submit for Trincoll? I submitted the ISFAA and ISCOF. Do I have to submit the CSS profile instead?

Also, I received an email from the college stating that my financial aid forms were incomplete and that I had to file the FAFSA as soon as possible. This probably is a mistake, and they will sort it out i guess.

Also, i cant log into the trincoll website. They gave me my username and that my password is my social security number.
***?
Did something like this happen to any of you guys?
Post edited by pinkfloyd4life on

Replies to: Trinity College (CT) financial aid forms

• confidential2015confidential2015 Registered User Posts: 1,396 Senior Member
    From this year onwards, everyone will have to submit CSS profile to TrinColl. So, they are waiting for your CSS profile!
  • trinitiantrinitian Registered User Posts: 379 Member
    What about the guys who were already admitted in EDI. Do they need to submit the CSS profile again just for the formality sake?
  • ExpeliarmusExpeliarmus Registered User Posts: 271 Junior Member
    ^^pinkfloyd4life: Do trinity have portal address? ****!!! I didn't know that! :S
  • confidential2015confidential2015 Registered User Posts: 1,396 Senior Member
    Nope. The ones who were admitted in ED I have already submitted the profile.
  • RoCkErOnCcRoCkErOnCc Registered User Posts: 262 Junior Member
    I mailed them and asked for waiving the CSS profile and they agreed.I submitted the ISFAA and COF but now I am having the same problem as pinkfloyd4life.
  • 20142014 Registered User Posts: 254 Junior Member
    This is not a matter of big deal for Trinity College. You don't need to be worry about sending ISFAA and COF. Trinity easily waives CSS profile for internationals, and when the students are from Nepal specially, you don't need to worry at all. Just shoot an email to Mandi Haines. Tell her that you can't afford CSS due to financial barriers. And, request her that you want to send ISFAA instead. She will happily waive CSS for you...The people whom I know and who were accepted in ED1 had submitted ISFAA and COF.
    Don't worry a bit...just send an email to her.
  • compscifancompscifan Registered User Posts: 850 Member
    Trinity College!
    Mention the word 'squash' in your application and it'll accept you, hands down.
  • 20142014 Registered User Posts: 254 Junior Member
    Haha.......
This discussion has been closed.