Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Final Report NOT Downloaded!!!

ExpeliarmusExpeliarmus Registered User Posts: 271 Junior Member
edited January 2011 in Nepal
I don't understand why my Final Report has not been downloaded by any of the colleges that were on my list after the Final Report was submitted by my GC!

That is, I had 4 colleges on my list before my GC had done anything. Then, my GC submitted my documents and thus final report was downloaded by the 4 colleges. But, none of the colleges, which I added later on, have downloaded Final Report.

This is frustrating. I emailed Common App, but they told me that my GC should approach with this question. He did. I don't know what exactly was their reply to GC but the problem left unresolved. I tried another thing; I emailed my ED college to unlock the final report. They said, they had already unlocked it (along with the result)

I don't know what to do next. :( :( :(

Replies to: Final Report NOT Downloaded!!!

• confidential2015confidential2015 Registered User Posts: 1,396 Senior Member
    If your ED college has unlocked the report then other colleges should be able to download it. If they won't be able to download the FR, they'll email you asking to complete your application and ask your GC to email them your FR at that time.
This discussion has been closed.