right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Learn from Amy Nelson from International Scholarship and Tuition Services and Denise Trusty from Morehead State how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. Join us tomorrow at 5pm ET. Register and ask your question NOW.

Registering for SAT

messispandanmessispandan 18 replies3 threads New Member
edited August 2011 in Nepal
Hi guyz...!!
Actually I am thinking of registering for SAT tomorrow...So can you all give me suggestions about the mistakes that we should n't make while registering it...!!
Also do I have to list the names of the colleges who receive my scores tomorrow itself..??
OR Can I change the names of the universities who receive the scores after giving my test..??
edited August 2011
2 replies
Post edited by messispandan on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Registering for SAT

• specificspecific 385 replies25 threads Member
    You can change the name of the universities after registering, even up to a few days after giving the exam itself.

But it is not the best of ideas to designate the score recipients college right now if you are inclined to give SAT multiple time or aren't sure of your score.

A bad score also gets sent, equally as a good score and your school might not superscore.
    · Reply · Share
  • messispandanmessispandan 18 replies3 threads New Member
    @specific- Thanx for the suggestion...It was great to hear frm you..!!!
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity