right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

iResearch Institute Discussion Thread

gjfjgkgjgjfjgkgj 1 replies1 threads New Member
Sorry if there are any formatting issues, this is my first post on this website.

Has anyone else been accepted into Serena McCalla's IResearch Institute? I was accepted for this and the Bootcamp portion of SSI. Wondering if which one is better?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: iResearch Institute Discussion Thread

• shshshshshsh 17 replies9 threads Junior Member
    I was accepted to the iResearch Institute and SSI's Bootcamp + Research. I am gravitating towards iResearch becaus, as a rising senior, I'm a bit hesitant to take the chance.
    · Reply · Share