Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Can somebody tell me more about NEC?

DrsuyiDrsuyi Registered User Posts: 189 Junior Member
edited April 2008 in New England College
It seems no one ever comes to this thread for NEC..or are there any?
Can some one tell me more about NEC?
Post edited by Drsuyi on

Replies to: Can somebody tell me more about NEC?

• LetItBeLetItBe Registered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    We visited NEC - it's a safety for my daughter. The town is charming and the college is only a little over an hour from Boston in a gorgeous part of New Hampshire. No one posts here about it because it's not a top tier school. However, having visited lots of colleges at every level I was really, really impressed with the passion of the teachers here. The facilities are modest, again if you want a small liberal arts college w/ teachers who will light a fire under your fanny, keep looking at this school. Hidden gem, IMO...
  • amorsuamorsu Registered User Posts: 27 New Member
    I am a student from NEC. I am a psychology major. And NEC has a small very very good psychology department, I love every one of my professor. This is the best part of this school. But i'd say if you dont have a car you'd be very much stuck here. It is a very small town where there is not a lot to do. Food was horrible here but getting better and better each semester. Dorms are limited, you can almost never get a single. But if you enjoy small communities, you might like here, come and visit, you will see more.

I would say NEC might be boring to stay for all four years. Anyways, I might be transferring out next year.
This discussion has been closed.