Son is considering Engineering at Buffalo - if anyone has some answers, he has some questions! Thanks.
- How large are typical Freshman classes?
- Are profs available for help/support?
- Do students tend to help eachother or is enviroment extremely competitive?
- What percentage of engineering students live in "engineering" dorms?
- How is social life at Buffalo?
- Is social life mostly on-campus or off?
- Is huge size of the campus a positive or negative?
I guess we are also wondering why OOSers tend not to attend (we are from OOS)????