Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

How difficult is it to get into NYU Steinhardt?

Lily2016Lily2016 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
I'll be a senior in high school this year, and I plan on majoring in speech language pathology (communication disorders). NYU has always been my dream school. I have about a 3.5 gpa and a 1650 on the sat (studied a lot, didn't do as good as I hoped) and a 25 on the act. I was first chair Clairinet in concert band as a freshmen, then I got into honors wind ensemble and I have been second chair my sophomore, junior and will be this year. I'm a varsity rower, I started a popular charity at my school, and I have been volunteering at my local hospital every week for about 4 years now. I have excellent letters of recommendation, and an awesome essay. I forgot to mention that I plan on applying for ED. Do I have a shoot at Steinhardt for speech pathology? (By the way, I apologize for any weird formatting mistakes, I typed this on my phone ;))

Replies to: How difficult is it to get into NYU Steinhardt?

This discussion has been closed.