right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

NYU ED Online Deadline

parikhsparikhs 1386 replies221 threads Senior Member
edited October 2005 in New York University
Hey, I have a question regarding the online deadline for NYU's application. It says that the deadline is "November 1st"...does that mean I can submit it tomorrow before 11:59 PM EST, or tonight at 11:59 PM EST? I want to make sure, because if I can submit it tomorrow I'm going to take the opportunity to have my teacher check over my whole application to make sure everything is good to go...if not I'll just have to submit it tonight. Thanks - Please respond quickly.
edited October 2005
1 replies
Post edited by parikhs on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NYU ED Online Deadline

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity