Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

NYU vs. St. Andrews vs. Warwick for Economics/Management

wowtherewowthere Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
I just received my acceptance into the CAS at NYU, and was also offered a place at both at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland for Management and at The University of Warwick (International Management with a year abroad). I aplied to NYU as an Economics major as my profile wasn't competitive enough to get into Stern (I thought), but now I am unsure whether their program will be tailored to my professional aspirations. I would like to pursue an MBA in order to work in marketing or the fashion industry. As I will however not be able to attend NYU without financial aid, I am still waiting on NYU to announce my package. I am uncertain as to where (US or EU) I would like to work in the future, but I am seriously considering a Master's degree in Europe. I am therefore torn between NYU for Economics, St. Andrews for Management and Warwick for International Management.

Which university would you consider the best, in terms of academic quality, international reputation, post-graduation salary and employment opportunities, study abroad program, local atmosphere, social scene, etc.?

P.S.: I am an international applicant from France.

This discussion has been closed.