right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

NYU Health Insurance Coverage with Financial Aid

Lanie49Lanie49 208 replies25 threads Junior Member
Hello!
NYU offered me a $55,000 CAS Scholarship and I am wondering if that covers the health insurance I would have to get at NYU. (Waiving it is not an option)
Thanks everyone!
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NYU Health Insurance Coverage with Financial Aid

• uskoolfishuskoolfish 2908 replies50 threads Senior Member
    Regardless the amount of your scholarship, you are still going to show a total bill of close to $70K. Your bill will list all charges: tuition, fees, room, board and insurance (some optional insurance costs/some fees that are mandatory). It will then show any deductions to that cost (like your $55K scholarship). So technically you still owe money for insurance as part of the money you owe.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity