We have identified a log in issue that is preventing some members from accessing the site. The support team is diligently working on resolving it. We hope to have an update soon. Thanks for your understanding!
Can someone help me with the meal plan, please?
My son is entering CAS as freshman this Fall and we are wondering if we could get some more info on meal plans offered at NYU for freshman? We looked at its website on the meal plan and also this website but are still unclear.
We know every freshman in the dorm should purchase the meal plan although the minimum (or default) will depend on which dorm you are going to have.
Here are our questions:
1. If my son purchases the 225 Flex plan, we guess he can have 14 meals per week. Can he, for example, have 16 meals in one week and 12 in another?
2. What is the difference between the 225 Flex and 225 Flex Plus?
3. We found that there is a dining dollars of $300 that comes with 225 Flex Plus and don't understand what it means? Does it mean that if he purchase 225 Flex Plus, he can spend $300 in addition to the 14 meals per week?
4. If he can have 14 meals per week, how does this work when he enters a dining halls that are not all-u-can-eat style? Do they just swipe the card no matter what he orders?
5. Lastly, what is the declining dollar? I saw many use this term often when explaining the NYU dining.
We would so much appreciate your help.
This discussion has been closed.