right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

Financial Aid

politicalstudentpoliticalstudent 10 replies4 threads New Member
So I doubt I got financial aid, but I still want to check to confirm -

Does anyone know how to check it?

I can't find the "Academics tab" to even start the instructions they give, and when I click the financial aid tab on Albert, it says "Inquiry Access denied" next to 2019 (which is the only option, and I can't click on it)
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Financial Aid

• SoCratzSoCratz 38 replies0 threads Junior Member
    I had to turn off my pop-up blockers. shut down the browser. Then go to Albert. Click onto Financial Aid in menu and on left and then click on 2019 aid year. I saw nothing but expensive loans. Hopefully your results will be better, Good luck.
    · Reply · Share
  • politicalstudentpoliticalstudent 10 replies4 threads New Member
    @SoCratz managed to access it on my phone, but no dice. I love NYU but I guess the question now is whether I want to spend $74K or $30K a year on tuition at a cheaper school.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity