right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

NYU pre-med questions

FuturePCDocFuturePCDoc 43 replies1 threads Junior Member
Hey, so I got into NYU and i’m most likely going to go as they gave me a lot of financial aid (which is surprising) I am very interested in pursueing medicine and they have me under the description “Pre-professional medicine.” I am currently decided on what i should major in.

I am fine with going to any science major but I was hoping if anyone NYU students or students that geaduated from NYU can tell me what major I should choose that would help me achieve a really high gpa with the most competent professors teaching the class. I’m not familiar with any of the professors so i don’t know which classes to take and which recourses can help me best prepare for the class.

Thanks again :D
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity