right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

NYU Abu Dhabi / NYUAD Applicants for Class of 2024 Group Chat

KLNV02KLNV02 2 replies1 threads New Member
Hello there!

I've noticed a lot of discussion towards NYUAD goes on in this forum, therefore to make things easier for us all I would like to share with anyone interested in applying to NYUAD this year, whether Early or Regular Decision, a WhatsApp group chat I created with another applicant and a current freshman at NYUAD solely for the purpose of us applicants being able to communicate with each other before potentially meeting at Candidate Weekend, asking any questions we have for the application process and providing help/advice with anyone who needs it.

For background purposes, I am a HS Graduate in Abu Dhabi (currently on a gap year) who is applying to NYU Abu Dhabi for ED1 for class of 2024. Since I've attended a university preparation program organized by the university for high school students, having been on campus several times along with knowing several close friends who currently attend, I can say that I'm able to assist anyone with most application questions they need as well along with providing advice. I've also met directly with the admissions team before, and have a good idea of the answers to a lot of common questions people ask them when applying.

I suppose that it's not allowed on the College Confidential rules to post links on threads and I'm not exactly aware of the guidelines in terms of group chats here since I'm new, but I was informed that last year's group chat was posted here, therefore anyone who is interested to join is free to message me for the group invite.

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to leave a reply on this post!
80 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NYU Abu Dhabi / NYUAD Applicants for Class of 2024 Group Chat