right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

NYU GLS 2024

tryingtothrivetryingtothrive 60 replies3 threads Junior Member
edited April 1 in New York University
Hi everyone! I was accepted into the Global Liberal Studies program!!!! However, it doesn't tell me on my portal or on my acceptance letter which campus I will be going to in the fall. Does anyone know when they release this information?
edited April 1
5 replies
Post edited by CCEdit_Suraj on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: NYU GLS 2024

• SJ2727SJ2727 2608 replies10 threads Senior Member
    When my daughter was accepted for LS core last year it had the campus in the acceptance letter. I wonder if they are holding off until they have better clarity with the path of coronavirus- it may be worth contacting the department to ask. Which campus did you list as preference?
    · Reply · Share
  • tryingtothrivetryingtothrive 60 replies3 threads Junior Member
    I said New York was my first choice so I am wondering if because they haven't specified that it means I will be in New York in the fall
    · Reply · Share
  • nycmeinycmei 13 replies1 threads New Member
    Hi, i was admitted LS Core, my first choice was also NYC and it was mentioned in the acceptance letter, on the bottom. Congrats!!
    · Reply · Share
  • tryingtothrivetryingtothrive 60 replies3 threads Junior Member
    So weird read my acceptance like a million times and no mention at all of which campus???!!
    · Reply · Share
  • KnickyankeefanKnickyankeefan 5 replies1 threads New Member
    Got into GLS year

My letter said NYU Italy
    · Reply · Share